Yesterday, we cozied up with our inner selves and tackled the deep-seated feeling of loneliness. We learned to embrace solitude and discovered that being alone doesn’t mean being lonely. 🤗💕
Today, we’re hopping off the emotional rollercoaster and into a place of calm. Welcome to the Off the Rejection Rollercoaster: Finding Inner Acceptance session. We’re tackling another heartfelt topic in our Heart Chakra series – the sting of rejection. 🚫💔 It’s time to trade in those feelings of being unwanted or unloved for a big, warm hug of self-acceptance. 🤝❤️
Get ready to tap into your inner strength as we move from the shadows of yesterday’s solitude to the light of today’s self-empowerment. Whether it’s a “no” from someone else or that little critical voice within, we’re going to show it all the door. 🚪👋
Join me as we tap our way to a newfound sense of belonging that starts right in our own hearts. Let’s get those tapping fingers ready – it’s time to embrace the amazing person you are, no validation required! 🌈👊 #EFTChallenge #InnerAcceptance #HeartHealing
- KC – Even though I feel like a left swipe in a right swipe world, I deeply and completely accept myself.
- KC – Even though I sometimes feel like I’m on the ‘Do Not Call’ list of life, I choose to deeply and completely accept and forgive myself.
- KC – Even though I feel like I’ve been voted off the island of love and acceptance, I choose to accept and forgive myself anyway.
- KC – Even though I feel like the last pick in the friendship draft, I forgive and accept myself anyway.
- EB – It’s like I’m invisible sometimes.
- SE – I get passed over, and it stings.
- UE – I feel the sting of “No, thank you” a bit too often.
- UN – And that makes me question my worth.
- UM – It’s like I’m the last cookie in the jar that no one wants.
- CB – And it leaves me feeling alone at the party of life.
- UA – I’m tired of feeling like the backup option.
- TH – But what if this is just a plot twist, not the end of my story?
- EB – I wasn’t shown the VIP ropes to self-esteem.
- SE – When I think about it, it’s like always being in the nosebleed section at the concert of self-love.
- UE – I’ve missed out on feeling like the main event in my own life.
- UN – Is it time to upgrade my tickets?
- UM – Maybe I can be the headliner in my own show.
- CB – Could I teach myself the VIP moves to self-appreciation?
- UA – I’ve been cheering for others; it’s my turn to cheer for me.
- TH – Perhaps it’s time I step into the spotlight of my own life.
- EB – I am ready to step off this rollercoaster.
- SE – It’s time to swipe right on myself.
- UE – To put myself on the ‘Do Call’ list.
- UN – To be the first pick in my own draft of self-love.
- UM – I am the VIP of my life.
- CB – I am choosing to be seen and appreciated, starting with myself.
- UA – I am the star, the main event, the headliner.
- TH – And I am stepping into the light, my light.